The summer season consists of two Saturday coach trips, plus a number of short evening outings, mostly on Tuesdays. Tuesday meetings are scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. but please assemble a little earlier at the indicated places. There's no limit on numbers but please car-share wherever possible as it often makes parking a little easier. Most evenings involve a walk (usually not more than 2 miles) with interesting photo- opportunities and will finish no later than 9 o'clock with a trip to a local hostelry.
- Tuesday 14th May 7 pm: Coal Pit Woods for the bluebells Leader: John Ferretti
- Tuesday 11th June Stanage Edge Leader: Frank Milner
- Saturday 15th June Day Trip to Ellesmere Port and Port Sunlight
- Tuesday 18th June 7 pm: South Yorkshire Mounted Police Stables Cudworth to photograph the horses Leader: June Gorman.
- Tuesday 9th July, 7pm: Wentworth village and Estate Leaders June Gorman and Gareth Morgan
- Saturday 13th July: Day trip to Black Country Living Museum.
- Tuesday 16th July 7 pm: Kelham Island after hours Leader: Gareth Morgan
- Tuesday 23rd July 7 pm: Parkwood Springs (Sheffield history) Leader: John Scholey