- Founded in 1864, the Society is one of the oldest in the world, but prides itself on keeping up to date.
- Our programme covers a wide variety of photography. You are sure to find something of interest.
- We welcome the absolute beginner to the more experienced photographer - the young and the not so young.
- You don't need the latest electronic gadgetry to join, in fact you don't even have to own a camera! An interest in photography is all we ask.
- Come along to a meeting or two and see how you get along. You will not be put under any pressure to join.
For more information contact the Membership Secretary or the Secretary. See the About page for further details. Members must be over sixteen. Any minors attending club meetings, events or outings must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is a paid-up member and will be responsible for them at all times.Link to SPS Members' Forum